The cruise (1a) to Mount Athos departs from Ouranoupolis with the “Captain Fotis” boat of 300 seats and ”Ioanna” boat of 170 seats. Daily from the 1st of April until the 31st of October at 10:30. The duration of the cruise to Mount Athos is three hours long. On this tour you will be able to explore the NorthWest side of Mount Athos. Eight majestic monasteries, small villages (skites), small ports (arsanas) and the central port of Mount Athos Dafni. There is a audio tour guide on board in several languages.
Mount Athos cruise is an experience you can’t miss if you are close to the area of Halkidiki. If you are interested in a pilgrimage of Holy Relics you have to contact us for more info.
The cruise to Mount Athos will guide you to a time travel in the past.
Do not miss our blog, price off coupons are available!
- Check in with the ticket you ”ll receive in your email account
- Do not print them, save the enviroment
Wear the most beautiful smile, bring together your best mood and enjoy the cruises of Athos sea cruises with the most modern and safe boats in the area with the most trained crew!
- The boarding ends 30 minutes before departure in order to allow adequate time to implement physical distancing measures and better service for you.
- In case of bad weather please contact us prior your cruise. If the cruise is canceled you will get a refund.
- If the cruise does not reached the minimum number of 20 people, the cruise is canceled and you will get a refund.
- If you fail to show up in time for the departure there is no refund.