Sightseeing Tour of the Monasteries of the Holy Mountain Athos and fun at Banana beach on Ammouliani island. (Lunch included)
- Guided Tour departs from Ormos Panagias to Mount Athos Monasteries
- Explore the West side of Mount Athos an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Have fun at Banana beach on Ammouliani island
- Taste a Greek light lunch (included in the price)
- You might see dolphins, keep your sight to the sea
- Enjoy drinks and snacks on board
- Buy some souvenirs on board
Important Note: If you purchased any of the optional services, you need to present your ticket (received in your email) where these are mentioned.
For reservations: In case you encounter any issue when you try to purchase your tickets, do call us through +306986107451, or send us an email at: email@example.com
Enjoy majestic moments on board, Explore all the SouthWest side of Mount Athos peninsula an UNESCO World heritage site. The wilderness of the landscape, the human’s power who, over a thousand years ago, managed to construct all these spectacular buildings, monasteries like castles, skites like villages and arsanades like ports.
During this route, you will be able to be tour guided and see 4 monasteries: Holy Monastery of Dochiariou, H.M. Xenophontos, H.M. Panteleimonos (Russian Monastery), H.M. Xiropotamou, the central port of Mount Athos Daphni.
Next stop, Banana beach on Ammouliani island, feel the summer temptation, catch your sunbed and umbrella, listen to the music, taste real greek plates, swim, snorkelling, explore the full green and blue coast.